My personal, custom designed and made split, ergonomic, 40% keyboard.
An Android home screen/launcher where apps are launched by drawing patterns.
Memeful infrastructure as code for homeservers. Created to replace Ansible for my personal servers.
A webpage for tracking activities (like workouts, drinking, read books) but primarily a project for experimenting with cool web technologies!
A webservice with a small arsenal of API tools, namely webhooks passthrough, code formatting and dummy data generation.
A collection of browser userscripts that I have made.
Youtube Slightly Better Userscript
My attempt at improving the YouTube UX.
Find all of my public projects on git.josf.dev.
- 🇸🇪 Göteborg, Sweden
- 📅 March 1998, 25 years old
- 📦 Programmer for 12 years
- 🖨 Experienced with CAD and 3D printing
- 🖥 GNU/Linux user and FOSS enthusiast
- 🤖 Embedded systems developer
- 🚁 Drone pilot
- 🚔 Best driver in the World
- 📸 Photography and filming hobbyist